No Of Posts:-31
A) Graduate Apprentice
1. Computer Engineering–> B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Engineering or
its equivalent. Posts-02
2. BCA –>Bachelor Degree in Computer Application Posts-01
B) Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
1. Computer Engineering –>Diploma in Computer Engineering Posts-01
2. Electrical Engineering–> Diploma in Electrical Engineering Posts-04
3. Mechanical Engineering–> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Posts-10
4. Electronic & Instrumentation–> Diploma in Electronic & Instrumentation Posts 03
C)Apprentice Act, 1961 as amended from time to time
1 ITI- Fitter–> Fitter (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent Posts-02
2 ITI- Turner–> Turner (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent Posts-01
3 ITI- Machinist–> Machinist (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent Posts-01
4 ITI- Welder–> Welder (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent Posts-01
5 ITI- Electronics &Instrumentation–>Electronics & Instrumentation (First Class) from ITI
or its equivalent Posts-05
1.Candidates should have B.E/BCA Or Diploma Or ITI.
2. Other details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates Age Limit should be Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation : – Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates 5 years, for Other Backward 3 years Class and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Last Date for Submission Application 31st December 2017.
Pay Scale Details
Candidates Pay Scale Rs.9000/- p.m. for Graduate Apprentice (Degree holder)
and Rs.8000/- p.m. for Technician Apprentice (Diploma holder).
Rs.7000/- p.m. for ITI Apprentice.
1. Eligible Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application Form alone with self attested copy of testimonials, a recent Passport size Photograph & application superscribing “ADVT. NO. 08/2017, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ POST NO. _______ send to The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village District Gandhinagar – 382 428 on or before 31/12/2017.
2. Candidates may apply online through the Official website ww.ipr.res.in by 31st December 2017.
For the post of Apprentice Candidates will be Selected based on Personal Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Institute for Plasma Research – (IPR) Apprentice Vacancy –