BSF Recruitment 2017 – 1074 Constable Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 1074 Constable (Tradesman) vacancies. Eligible candidates (male) can apply in prescribed application format on or before 30-10-2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Total No of Posts: 1074
Name of the Posts: Constable (Tradesman)
1. Constable (Cobbler): 67 Posts
2. Constable (Tailor): 28 Posts
3. Constable (Carpenter) : 02 Posts
4. Constable (Draughtsman): 01 Post
5. Constable (Painter): 05 Posts
6. Constable (Cook): 332 Posts
7. Constable ( Water Carrier): 177 Posts
8. Constable (Washer Man): 131 Posts
9. Constable (Barber): 85 Posts
10. Constable (Sweeper): 212 Posts
11. Constable ( Waiter): 27 Posts
12. Constable (Mali): 01 Post
13. Constable (Khoji): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 23 years as on
01-08-2017.. Age relaxation is admissible for candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Govt. from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board with 2 years work experience in respective trade or 1 year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least 1 year experience in the trade or 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
Pay Scale:5200-20200 Grade Pay 2000/- Per Month
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can send their prescribed application format and printed out in fullscap size (single side) paper duly filled along with recent passport size photographs, examination fees & other required documents to concerned RAs/ HQrs on or before 30-10-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-10-2017.