Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Package 20 Lakh Crore:Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Package 20 Lakh Crore Declared by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation at 8 pm today, a day after his six-hour meeting with Chief Ministers on the road ahead after May 17, when the nationwide coronavirus lockdown is due to end. This will be his third such address since he announced the lockdown in late March to slow the spread of the highly infectious COVID-19.
PM Modi had hinted in yesterday’s meeting that the lockdown – extended twice — would continue, but with far less restrictions.
Modi 20 Lakh Crore Package
Modi Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
LIVE: अर्थव्यवस्था को सुपर बूस्टर, पीएम मोदी ने किया 20 लाख करोड़ के पैकेज का ऐलान
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Package 20 Lakh Crore
Aatm nirbhar Bharat: PM Modi calls for self-reliance to achieve global leadership after Covid-19 crisis
देश के नाम संबोधन में प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने 20 लाख करोड़ रुपये के विशेष आर्थिक पैकेज का एलान किया. उन्होंने कहा कि ये पैकेज भारत की जीडीपी का करीब दस फीसदी है. ये पैकेज आत्म निर्भर भारत बनाने के लिए काम करेगा. ये पैकेज देश की विकास यात्रा को नई गति देगा.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday announced Rs 20 lakh crore financial package Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan to revive the Indian economy. Addressing the nation for the fifth time since March, the prime minister said that the path for Indian economic revival is self-reliance.
PM Modi said that the financial package will help revive every branch of the economy – from demand, supply chain to manufacturing.
Watch Modiji Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan full Speech
With five days left for the third phase of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown to end, Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi addressed the nation on Tuesday, May 12. Addressing the nation on the coronavirus situation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced an economic package of Rs 20 lac crore. He said that it is 10% of India’s GDP. The PM added that it was for the MSMEs and the ‘honest taxpayers’.
Aatm nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Modiji Speech
* 42 lakh people have been infected worldwide.
* 2.75 lakh people have died tragically. Even in India, many people have lost their loved ones. I express my condolences to each and every one of them.
* The whole world is now engaged in a battle to save lives. We have never seen such a crisis. This is an unimaginable crisis.
* But it is not permissible for a human being to get tired, lose, break, disintegrate.
* By being vigilant we also have to survive and move forward. Our determination is many times bigger and stronger than this crisis.
* The 21st century belongs to India. A new look at the world before and after Corona reinforces the belief that the 21st century will belong to India.
* There is only one way to make that dream come true: self-reliance
As a nation, we are at a critical juncture.
* This calamity has also brought a signal, a message, an opportunity for India.
* Not a single PPE kit was made in India when the Corona crisis started. There was also negligible production of N-95 masks.
* Today, 2 lakh PPE kits and 2 lakh N-05 masks are being made in India every day. This is because we have the ability to turn disaster into opportunity in India.
* Self-reliance does not mean having a self-centered economy. India’s self-reliance is of the Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam type. Which considers the whole world as a family.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation on 12 May at 8PM and the focus of the speech was on “Aatma nirbhar bharat” a self dependent nation. PM Modi said India produces more than 2 lakh N95 masks each day, India has transformed the emergency to a possible opportunity this is a big example of self sufficient India. India belives in “vasudhaiva kutumbakam” world is one family. India’s progress has always included the world’s progress at large.
PM mentioned that we are pround Indian and the nation has brought the International Solar Alliance, International Yoga Diwas, India’s progress in the medicinal world all for the progress of everyone. We 130 crore Indians have taken the pledge to be “aatma nirbhar” or self sufficient for the nation’s and world’s progress.
Prime Minister also gave refernce to the disastrous earthquake in Gujrat that wreaked havoc in Kutch but still we Indians got up and worked towards progress. India’s determination has made it self depended and self sufficient
Pillars of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”
1. Economy- quantum jump not incremental change
2. Infrastructure- for modren india
3. System- technology driven for 21st century
4. Demography- vibrant demography as world’s largest democracy
5. Demand- optimise demand and supply chain in the economy
20 Lakh Crore Economic Package for Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
PM announced a special Economic Package for “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat” Program
* India’s self-reliance will build a happy, prosperous world. * Our glorious history of centuries testifies that even when India was considered a golden sparrow, the spirit of world welfare was paramount.
* At the beginning of this century, when the world was terrified by the Y2k crisis, the Indians faced that crisis.
* We will make the best products, improve the quality, modernize the supply chain. What we can do and we will do.
* I have seen an earthquake in Kutch. Everything was shattered all around. I have seen the debris with my own eyes. At that time no one could have imagined that Kutch would ever sit still. But it became possible. Today Kutch is prosperous.
* If we decide that then it becomes possible.
* The magnificent building of self-reliant India stands on five pillars.
1. Economy: A system that gives a quantum jump.
2. Infrastructural facility, which becomes the identity of modern India.
3. The system, which is the technology driven by the dreams of the 21st century.
4. Indian democracy, which is the largest in the world.
5. Demand, announcement of special economic package to coordinate with supply, which will work on the needs of a self-sufficient India.
* Announcement of special economic package, which will work on the needs of a self-reliant India.
* I am announcing an economic package of Rs 20 lakh crore today under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
* This amount is about 10 percent of India’s GDP
* A package of Rs 20 lakh crore in 2020 will give impetus to the self-reliant India campaign.
* Will work for Land, Labor, Liquidity and Law each
* This package will provide assistance for cottage industry, housing industry, small and medium industry.
* This is a package for the workers and farmers of the country who work day and night for the countrymen.
* From tomorrow for a few days, the Finance Minister will give special information about the package related to the self-reliant India campaign.
* Corona Crisis has realized the importance of local market, local supply chain, local products. The locals are saving us. Local should be our life mantra.
* What is global today was local at every single stage. But it has become global by winning the trust of the people.
* Let us be the vocalists for the local system of India.
* Corona removal is not possible as soon as possible, but it does not mean that we get tired. We will wear masks, we will follow the distance but we will not keep distance from the target.
* The fourth phase of the lockdown will be a new look, with new rules
* Lockdown as per instructions received from the States.4 Information regarding May will be available before 18th May.
* I believe we will fight Corona and move on.
* Self-reliance will give us happiness and also make us strong.
* Self-reliant India is the new resolve of the new India.
These reforms will focus on strengthening the infrastructure, economy and buisness in India. Aatma Nirbharta will help India to excell in the competition of global supply change and the new economic package is made keeping in mind to increase the efficiency and improve quality of all sectors. PM has mentioned that its time to help the poor, needy, farmers, people from organised and unorganised sectors, thus this new econpomic package will include points for everyone.
Local to Global Produce
Coronavirus outbreak has brought the highlight on local supply change and India’s has been able to sustain the pandemic due to this local supply chain and its time for all Indians to strengthen our local produce and boost it for the betterment of the nation. Every Indian should become vocal for all local produce- not just consume local products but also promote them and we too can bring our local produce in global industry. Scientists and Experts have said that coronavirus pandemic is going to stay a threat for a while but we cannot let the economy down.
PM has said that the information about lockdown 4.0. will be given before 18th May and it will come with a whole new set of rules.